November 18, 2012

Fjord Breeze

Fjord Breeze awaiting me

It will be a longer winter before the rowing season starts again in end of March, and I am missing the day-light and the many wonderful rowing tours on the Fjord of Vejle, so I have been creating this drink as a tribute to my fjord taking inspiration from the cocktail called Sea Breeze.

So I have exchanged the grapefruit juice with orange juice in order to have much more sweetness as well as less bitterness.

Fjord Breeze: 1 drink
  • 4 cl vodka
  • 12 cl cranberry juice
  • 12 cl orange juice
  • 1-2 slice of lemon
  1. Fill a high ball glass with ice cubes
  2. Pour the gin into the glass
  3. Pour the cranberry as well as the orange juice on top of the vodka
  4. Stir well with a straw
  5. CHEERS :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...