I decided to twist the taste of these oat flakes pellet with butter and rum into ore of a liquorice direction, so remove the rum flavour, vanilla sugar and cocoa powder and replacing it with liquorice flavouring.
I make already now tell you, that my good friends in Horsens thinks, that the taste of liquorice is way to dominating !!!!
Oat flakes pellets with butter and rum: - 30-40 pellets
- 100 g butter . soft
- 100 g oat flakes - finely rolled
- 50 g icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon rum flavour
- coconut flakes
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Stir into a homogeneous mass.
- Place the mass in the refrigerator for ½ hour.
- Shape the mass into pellets having the size of walnuts or hazelnuts.
- Roll the pellets in coconut flakes.
- Store the oat flakes pellets cold in the refrigerator in airtight container.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.