December 16, 2015

Christmas Calendar 2015 - Milk chocolate with nuts and cranberry


After my success with making a block of white chocolate with raspberry, I continued by making a block of milk chocolate with pistachio nut, walnuts and dried cranberries as topping.

Again I paid a lot of attention into getting the right temperature of the chocolate during the tempering process. When the chocolate sets very fast after your work with it, when the tempering has been done correctly. So spend the time and always use a thermometer.

These decorative and beautiful chocolate block with nuts and fruits, which you can in many places always looks very tempting back at me. When you look at the price, and when you reconsider. I am always tempted to buy chocolate, when I see the beautiful blocks of chocolate with colour pattern and/or toppings of nuts and berries. So it was time for me to make my own creations of chocolate blocks.

Milk chocolate with nuts and cranberry:
  • 100 g milk chocolate
  • 10 g pistachio nut - medium chopped
  • 4 walnuts - medium chopped
  • 1 tablespoon of dried cranberries - medium chopped
  1. Temper the white chocolate to 30-31'C, 33'C is the maximum temperature allowed !!!
  2. Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
  3. Pour all the tempered milk chocolate into this form.
  4. Sprinkle the milk chocolate with chopped nuts and dried cranberries.
  5. Let the chocolate settles, before it stored in one big block in an airtight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...