Christmas time is for me a time, where I can use full power on the spice side, as spices play a central during Christmas side.
As spice sugar cinnamon sugar is classic within Denmark. As inspiration for new type of spice sugar I have used chai teas, which I am a huge fan of, when drinking tea.
For my non-Danish readers having no idea how to use chai sugar, I would suggest that you could try it here:
- sprinkle on top or use inside scones.
- sprinkle on rice porridge together with a lump of butter
- sprinkle on Christmas cookies
- sprinkle on top of hot chocolate
- sprinkle on top of hot chai drink
This sugar is being forward for the monthly blogging event Tea Time Treats having the theme ofsugar and spice. Tea Time Treast is managed by Karen from Lavender and Lovage and Jane from The Hedge Combers.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon all spices
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 5 tablespoon (cane) sugar
- Add sugar and the various spices in the storage glass.
- Close the storage container and turn it several times to mix every thing very well together.
- Store in a dark place.
- Sprinkle on top various food stuff as taste provider.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.