December 07, 2015

Christmas Calendar 2015 - Apple Syrup


When I saw this recipe on making apple syrup in my local newspaper, I cut the recipe for later use in my kitchen, which is now in connection with my daily Christmas Calendar.

I imaging, that I will use this apple syrup later on in:

  • Christmas cocktail, perhaps made from sparkling wine
  • Served together with ice cream
  • Served together with yogurt and granola
so stick around in my kitchen I see how I will use this apple syrup. I could also imaging, that you boil the apple juice together with cinnamon stick, vanilla pod etc.

Apple syrup:

  • 1 l apple juice
  • 80 g sugar
  1. Pour the apple syrup in a cooking pot.
  2. Boil the apple juice for 1 hour, thereby the volume is reduced.
  3. After 1 hour of boiling stir in the sugar. Stir until dissolved.
  4. Fill the apple syrup in a clean bottle.
  5. Store the apple syrup cold in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...