January 10, 2012

Product test 4 - Urtekram dinner kit whole grain lasagna


As I was able to buy this dinner kits from Urtekram at very good price as "here & now" offer in Fakta I decided to try the entire collection of these dinner kits.

My "first" trial was using the whole grain lasagna kit, where you need to have minced meat, various vegetable and grated cheese as minimum beside for the actual dinner kit box. As extra supplement you also add tomato concentrate as well.

As vegetable I used 100 g carrots, 100 g leek, 100 g celery, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic and 200 g tomato concentrate. For the cheese topping I mixed the required 140 g of grated cheese with 40 g grated Parmesan cheese.

The final lasagna turned pretty well using these extra supplements of garlic, tomato concentrate and Parmesan cheese. I did not miss the lack of bechamel sauce, which is not a part of this dinner kit.

However, if you have to pay full price for this dinner kit, which consists of lasagna plates and two different seasoning, I think it is too expensive as the tomato concentrate is not a part of it.

Using a "normal" recipe on your own, you are actual able to a similar or even better tasting lasagna at a lower price.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...