January 03, 2012

Christmas Teas consumed during December 2011


During the Christmas month of 2011 I have been enjoying four different Christmas teas in my tea cups, well I am still drinking Christmas tea here in beginning of 2012 !!

On the above mentioned picture you can see, how different these four teas are looking:


  • Top left is Christmas Tea from Tea - black tea with fennel, cardamon, natural orange flavour and cinnamon flavour. This tea is a not a typical Christmas tea from a flavour perspective, the taste of it remind me about chai. However, it actually turned into my favourite Christmas tea, so last week-end I went to my local tea pusher to buy some more of this specific tea. Normally I do not buy more Christmas Tea, when December is almost come to an end, so in my opinion it is a pretty good Christmas Tea

  • Top right is Adventstee - black tea with mandarin, cinnamon, orange peel and rose petals. The smell and taste of this tea is fresh without being over sweet. This tea is also a popular guest in my tea cup.

  • Down left is Tea Drops Christmas Tea - black tea with cinnamon, cloves and orange peel, everything being organic. The taste is very dominated by cinnamon, it is a good tea, but not at similar preference level for me as the two tea above.

  • Down right is White Christmas from my local tea pusher - black tea with orange, coconut, almond pieces, rose petals and cinnamon. The taste is to the sweet side for me, drinkable, but not perfect like the first two teas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...