May 18, 2011

Birthday coffee for rowing friends


My neighbor are having blooming lilacs in their gardens now, so I have been "boroughing" some of these flowers for a little vase. The lilac flavour is another wonderful spring sign.

Yesterday evening I had focus on planing both the birthday coffee for rowing friends taking place tomorrow evening as well as the birthday brunch this coming Sunday. This involved checking the stock situation in my little kitchen of needed ingredients, writing the dosmer shopping list and finally actual doing the shopping.

For the birthday coffee I have the following plan:
With the shopping done yesterday evening I will use this evening baking the cookies as well as preparing the dough for the wheat buns.

Meanwhile, Hannibal the Cat is taking an interest in some new summer flowers, which still needs to be planted in their summer home on my terrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...