Sharing this recipe with you has taken a very, very long time !!!! And it is no longer season for finding ramson in the forest. I have been looking at various recipes on ramson pesto out here in blog country without finding one to use as the majority write nothing about the specific volume between the different ingredients. As a first time pesto novice it is important to start knowing the ratio between the different ingredients, before you can start to make your own adjustments !!!!
I found this recipe on ramson pesto on the blog by Mira Arkin: ramsløg pesto a la Mira Arkin
- 1 big hand full of ramson - 50 g ramson leaves
- 30 walnut kernels
- 30 g freshly grated Parmesan
- ½ dl oil - I used rasp seed oil
- salt & pepper
- Wash and dry the ramson
- Add them to the blender together with walnut, Parmesan and oil
- Blend everything together
- Season with salt and pepper
- Store either in the refrigerator or in the freezer, if you will not use this pesto at once
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.