I will serve home-made muesli for the home-made yogurt at my birthday brunch tomorrow, so yesterday evening I made this home-made muesli, where I have found the recipe in Alt for Damerne 15/2011, with a few modifications:
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 150 g oat flakes
- 2 dl barley flakes
- 2 dl almonds - grounded
- 2 dl walnuts - grounded
- 2 dl sunflower seed
- 2 dl sesame seed
- Dried cranberries
- Dried raisins
- Heat the oven to 170'C
- Ground the almonds and walnuts
- Spread the grounded nuts, oat and barley flakes, sunflower and sesame seeds on a baking tray covered with baking paper
- Mix everything together
- Melt the coconut oil and agave syrup together with low heat on the stove.
- Add the cinnamon to this mix.
- Add the oil-syrup mix over the grain mix and mix everything together.
- Roast the muesli in the oven at 170'C for 10 minutes.
- Let the muesli mix cool down.
- Add the dried fruit in form of cranberries and raisin to the muesli mix
- Fill the muesli into storage containers.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.